25% Chardonnay, 25% Pinot Noir and 50% Pinot Meunier
Quintessential Nicolas Feuillatte style. A delicate, structured and fruity Champagne, offering boundless elegance and finesse. Ageing for 3 years even though the legal minimum ageing requirement is 15 months, it gives elegant and complex, and a delicate bead imparts freshness on the finish.
Food & Pairing:
Smoked salmon crostini for aperitif, and Pan-fried king prawns with coriander for starter. Main course with Pigeon tagine and quince, served with bulgar wheat and Rhubarb Tarte Tatin for dessert.
- Bronze medal – The Global Champagne Masters 2014
- Gold medal – Vinalies China 2013
- Silver medal – San Francisco International Wine Competition 2013
- Silver medal – Vinalies Internationales 2013
- Gold medal – San Francisco International Wine Competition 2010
- « Top value Champagne » 92/100 – Wine Spectator 2011
- « Wine of the year 2010/2011 » - World Association Wine & Spirits Writers & Journalists
- Silver medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2012
- Bronze medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2012